Saturday, October 3, 2009

Works Awesome!!!



Mikey (NC, USA)

First day with it but I love it. At first I was going to install my own XP so I didnt have to deal with all the extra's Asus put in XP. But if I did that I would loose the original XP that came with it since they do not give you a full version XP CD but just a recover CD. So I just typed msconfig under START/RUN, went to startup, unchecked all the marks. Then uninstalled all the programs I did not want in the control panel. Wow does it haul now. Zero lag. Feels like I'm using my desktop and I havent even installed the 2GB's of RAM yet. The fit and finish is A+. I LOVE the white as there is NO finger prints. Oh and the recover CD and/or the F9 key does work perfectly as I have tested it. It puts it back as if you just took it out of the box. So you really do not need the external CD drive. Battery life is great. I've been working on the netbook all night with full brightness on and its still at 3 hours left. AMAZING! The keyboard/mouse works great also. I see why this new ASUS model and the one above it is getting high marks. Theres none better.. I've had others.. this is it. I would also like to add and this is a HUGE plus over the glossy screen of the 1005HA-PU1X-BK model, this model has a MATTE screen.. which means no glare!! Others are buying the 1005HA-PU1X-BK but I just cant stand the glossy screen along with the glossy black finger print hungry finish. I will take the lesser option one because just the little things make a huge difference. What good is a laptop if you cant ever go outside in the light because the screen has so much glare. Stick with this one.. its FAST and still does what the other models do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

จองที่พักทั่วไทย

Search Hotels in Thailand
Destination:
Check in:
Check out: